Wednesday, September 12, 2007

.......And Life Goes On

I am writing after such a long time that I didn’t even remember my blogspot address ..and landed up typing psychic correctly.

Time has really been flying since July and if I look back at all the sequence of events, it seems just like yesterday.
I’m so involved my activities that I actually have no time to think and CRIB about the fact that I am actually leading a dorks life.
Since July I haven’t even taken one Saturday off

My current situation is somewhat like this
a) My office is under the sealing threat.
b) We were asked to pack up overnight and I have like 100 files and 10, 000 samples. Obviously I could walk out with all so I just packed my correct files in 2 cartons
c) All teams if the office were sent to different destinations and the terminology was “ people are co-located to factories”
d) I am sitting in a factory right now. I have a small room which is full of files (they could be like 2 years old but whose gonna segregate and clean !?!), right opposite my room is the production floor so the workers can see me and I can see them (God bless !), so I demanded for curtains. U gotta hear what I got…cheap orange and white w/ lurex stripes sheer fabric suspended on a drawstring which is hammered on top of the door (VERY CLASSY !!)
The room has a carpet , which is torn and creased…and I am still looking for place to put my 2 cartons which I carried with me .
e) I went to the factory owner’s cabin to talk about how horrible my place is and came out of his room without a word…HIS ROOM WAS AS BAD AS MY ROOM !! Icing on the cake was that his room has had those jhin-jhack lights around the shelf !!

The only good part about this whole co-location thing is that I am independent and have no boss around me. I reach this place at 10:30 am Vs 8:30 am
I leave this place at 4:00 pm Vs 5:30 pm
I haven’t heard the sound of the alarm since a week now
I eat lavish breakfast and look at the newspaper (I still can “read” the newspaper)
I get time to change my bags and carry a matching bag everyday (there was a time in my life when I would go to office empty handed, my jeans pocket managed to accommodate some money and a cell phone….REASON: I am wearing pink clothes today and my black bag is not matching ! I rather leave the bag at home as I am running late)

Dunno how to end this once…just all I know is that my if actually a BITCH right now
I NEED A HOLIDAY…WHERE I CAN JUST RELAX AND NO SHOPPING !!
Shopping is stressful (My current state of mind thinks so…don’t hold me for it)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're soo stressed... then quit.. lol..
n NO SHOPPING>>> hahhahaa.... y are you shocking ppl with such a statement.... what will happen.. how will you match your bags.. then... n keep up with trends.. jainy.. rethink the ending your blog.... :)

Zee said...

i liked the way you started the post.....and how can u go on a holiday and not shop jainy? only u will be able to find a departmental branded store in antarctica!

Theorist said...

Al Giggly and Zee: - Shopping is really stressful..god promise.
Meri reputation kharab mat kara....bachaoooooooo !!

Still Searching said...

Going to office at 10:30 and leaving at 4 is awesome!! Even after the curtain disaster, I say lucky you!

Daroga said...

I landed up here expecting a geek who dared to put up Physics lectures on a BLOG !!!
But Thank God..... :)
So the relaxed time constraints are compensating for the other not-so-relaxing constraints :P
Since me and shopping don't get along... no comments.
Have fun and hope you get re-located to a nice office soon.

The Furobiker said...

hahahaha